Tuition is due on the 5th of each month. Payment received after the 5th will result in a $10 late fee. Tuition for lessons is charged by monthly automatic debit from a debit card or credit cards. Payment can be made with a cash; however a credit card will still be held on file to secure the spot. If payment is not received by the second week of the month, the credit card on file will be charged your monthly tuition, with an additional $10 late fee. All students continue to be enrolled until the parent/caregiver submits a written notice of withdrawal.
There is a $10 fee for declined credit cards, which will be applied to the monthly tuition.
Annual Insurance Fee
An annual $25 non-refundable registration/insurance fee will be charged to your first swim lesson and each year thereafter.
We are focused on providing the best swim lesson experience possible. When you enroll your child into a class, the class time is held exclusively for your child each week; you are paying for your child’s spot in their class, not their attendance. The staff on your child’s shift will get to know your child and will be able to address their progress in the most effective manner. The consistency of attending this scheduled class is one of the keys to our program. However, we recognize that conflicts do arise from time to time. To address this All Star Swim Academy’s make-up policy has been designed to find a fair and fluent system on the rare occasion when conflicts do arise. The policy is as follows:
Each student is allowed one make-up per month for each paid spot.
For scheduling purposes, make-ups can only be scheduled once the class has been missed.
- Make-Ups can be booked a maximum of 7 days in advance.
- Make-ups must be booked within 30 days of the missed class.
- We cannot schedule a make-up for a make-up. Once booked, if you don’t attend your make-up class, you lose it. A makeup cannot be re-scheduled.
- Make-ups must be used in conjunction with a paid tuition. They cannot be used after the case date of regular classes.
- Private and semi-private classes can only be made up in group classes. (A credit cannot be issued for the difference).
- Make-Ups cannot be transferred to other students.
- A credit CANNOT be issued for missed classes.
- Make-Ups are based on space and time availability, teacher requests will be considered, but cannot be guaranteed.
- If you are finding that you must miss your regularly scheduled class more than on rare occasions, we would be happy to find a new class at a more convenient time. Please inquire about options with our administrative team.
If you wish to withdraw your child/children from swim lessons, you are required to submit your written withdrawal notice no later than the 15th of the month, in order to have a stop date for the end of the month (e.g. if you wish to stop lessons on August 30th, you must submit your notice of withdrawal no later than August 15th.) Clients who submit a withdrawal form after the 15th of the month, will be charged a $35 Late Filing fee per student. If a withdrawal form is not submitted by the end of the month, then you are automatically re-enrolled for the following month and all regular tuition fees are due.
All children under the age of three and any child who is not completely potty trained are required to wear a re-usable swim diaper. The diaper must fit SNUGLY around the legs and waist. The elastic should leave a slight mark.
Class Cancellations and Consolidations
If we must cancel classes for circumstances beyond our control, we will schedule a make-up for any missed classes. If a group has
only one student, we reserve the right to consolidate that class.
Pictures and Videotaping:
Out of respect for our teachers and students videotaping of classes is not allowed at any time. Still photography may be taken when
permission is granted by your deck supervisor. Photos may only be taken of your child.
**Parent/Care-taker MUST be present during child’s entire swim lesson**